I'd like to dedicate this page to our customers and their amazing gardens! Whether you have a few plants on your balcony or are going to grow a years worth of vegetables, we'd like to know and see your ideas in action. So I'm putting out an invitation to anyone who has stories, pictures or videos of what they have been working on, to contact us and let us know so we can share it with the world!
Our first veggie garden comes to us from Matt in Ontario. Each week he has been documenting the progress of his spectacular vegetable garden. In his video series titled: Making an Heirloom Organic Vegetable Garden, you can watch the ground first get broken, the seeds sprouting and all the excitement as the harvest picks up. Thanks for the great videos Matt!
1) Preparing the soil the old fashioned way.
2) Preparing to layout the garden.
4) Seeds are planted waiting for rain.
5) Seed Germinating the first week and crows and birds.
6) Seed Germination in the second week and a scarecrow.
7) Lots of Growth.
8) Ant problems and severe rain in the fourth week.
9) Weedageddon in week 5.
10) Growth and Beets in Week 6.
11) Serious Growth. Week 7.
12) Start Harvesting in Week 8.
14) End of the Beets 10th Week
15) End of the Beans 12th Week